whitewash

Saturday, November 14, 2009

My Quilt Room






We saw beautiful quilts at the Houston Quilt Festival. It was so inspiring and breath-taking and you wished you could take a picture of everyone of them. This was definitely one of my favorites. As we were taking pictures an Asian woman came up and was screaming that this is her quilt. She was so happy to see it hanging and people there admiring it. We asked her to go beyond the tape and stand by it. She said it took her 6 months to make this quilt! She must not have done anything else during that time. The name on the information sheet was Yasukoito and Oharibako.

1 comment:

Mary Lou Weidman said...

This is so cute I can't stand it! I didn't see it at Houston! I am wondering how I missed something so wonderful. Thanks for sharing!